Awards are a way to appreciate one’s effort but here on WordPress they are more than that. The nomination helps viewers to discover many other great blogs. I am grateful to belsbror, who is an amazing blogger and writer for nominating me for the awards. Thanks for loving my blog.
The rules for this award:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Inform them of their nomination via comment in their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting facts about myself:
1) Dental surgeon, writer and photographer.
2) I love the rains.
3) Desserts are like tears to me. I have them when I am too happy or too sad and sometimes, between the phases.
4) I take time to know people and don’t make friends easily.
5) I love to encourage people to follow their dreams. In fact, I keep it up for so long, that most of them try to follow their dreams just to get me off their back.
6) I am optimist and believe in miracles.
7) As a child I hated writing though I always loved to read. (I still dream of a future when your thoughts would automatically appear on paper when you want and eliminate the process of writing/typing.)
My nominees are:
- Stefana Ovesia
- Forest So Green
- Around us
- Straight from my heart
- Let it come from your heart
- My Nascence
- Goa secrets
- Free flow
- Doug’s Writings, Musings and Art
- Zany Zach’s Blog